Are you ready to work in a fun, social, results driven and crazy dynamic team in the center of Amsterdam? Join us to build Europe’s #1 personal shopping platform.
This is the perfect role for a senior year student or recent graduate who is interested in a full time internship in our start-up. Your role will be focusing mainly on content creation, but you will be assisting our Communications/PR Manager in other fields as well. It will be a perfect learning experience for everyone who wants to try out different tasks within communications and PR within a fast growing international start-up.
The Cloakroom is a personal shopping service born in the heart of Amsterdam. We were founded in May 2013 by two young Danes and ever since have experienced a roller coaster. In a fast pace we believe we will change the industry and we need your help! Due to our tremendous growth we are looking for a talented Communication/PR Intern.
- Content creation for social media, web, blog, newsletters and press articles
- Assist Communications Manager with setting up marketing campaigns
- Assisting with PR.
- Bachelor or master student from a university or business school specialized in marketing, (digital) communication, media or similar
- A sharp pen – you know how to write compelling text that engages our members and help us acquire new leads through social media and online campaigns
- Independent worker, creative, social
- You are available from mid January 2015 for a period of 4-6 months fulltime
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch.
- Photoshop, Indesign, HTML
What we offer:
Dynamic work in a challenging environment
A chance to gain relevant work experience and responsibility within the field of marketing/communication
An informal, creative, and crazy team
Access to fashion fairs, events and parties.
The internship can start mid of January
Please send in your application by using the following link: