You will support the marketing department in its daily operations, which contain Branding, Online Marketing, Product Campaigns and PR. Your responsibilities will focus on improving our brand awareness and global reach, by further developing our social media strategy and PR strategy for marketing campaigns.
Elephant Parade Headquarters, Naarden-Vesting (In close co-operation with Elephant Parade Production and the Design Studio in Chiang Mai, Thailand). Elephant Parade® is a social enterprise and the world’s largest art exhibition of decorated elephant statues. Created by artists and celebrities (such as Jack Vettriano, Kiki van Eijk, DVF, Ilse de Lange, Sir Richard Branson, Katy Perry, Khloe Kardashian and Paul Smith), each Elephant Parade statue is a unique art piece. Limited edition handcrafted replicas and a select range of products are created from the exhibition elephants. 20% of Elephant Parade net profit are donated to elephant conservation projects.
Elephant Parade is currently preparing its exhibitions in Bangkok and Florianópolis (Brazil).
- develop social media strategy, enlarge reach
- online marketing (website, social media, eDM)
- content management/copywriting
- set up structural reach outs for our campaigns and products
- create media lists
- prepare press releases
- free publicity through bloggers, magazines, product pages, YouTube
- first aim is the Dutch market, next international
- You have a true passion for (online) media and writing
- You want to to sell a brand and get people’s attention
- You are fluent in English or a native speaker
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for results
- You are a University or HBO student
- You study Journalism/PR/Copywriting/Marketing or Communications
- You know about the latest trends and digital market developments
Starting now, with a minimum of 5 months and a 3 days a week.
Please, send us an email to:[email protected]