For the Influencer Management team we are looking for a passionate and experienced ‘Talent Agent / Booker’ who will be responsible for managing and representing the digital influencers signed at FA. Help shape their careers and guide towards new opportunities, serve as the liaison between talent and client when making business deals and negotiating contracts. Always ensuring our clients happiness.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about landing the best and most creative projects, and who is willing to go all the way for talent happiness. Someone with good understanding of the online influencer industry, as well as affinity with creative sales/marketing and booking/talent management.
Fashiolista Agency is a creative influencer agency, specialized in campaigns around a new generation of digital influencers. We excel at creating innovative campaigns, matching brands with the right digital influencers in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle segment. Our customers include top tier global brands like Nike, Mango, DKNY and Diesel. With a young and talented team, we develop, design and manage every aspect of our campaigns in-house.
Our Core team is located in Amsterdam and works in a historic building overlookng the canals. Currently it consists of 20+ dedicated people. By setting up creative campaigns , promotions and events we create content for brands and collaborations for influencers. We are looking for team players, hard workers and creative people who have a high energy-level.
- be responsible for the management of several digital influencers
- create career opportunities and guide process from booking to project: arrange meetings, negotiate agreements, oversee business deals, contracts and invoicing (in collaboration with Influencer Project Manager)
- set up performances, public appearances, press publications, introduction to brands, pro active pitching
- serve as the liaison between talent and potential client, make work more marketable
- creative guidance and weekly communication
- explore new markets, scouting for new talents and fresh faces, update database
- keep up with new trends & developments, contribute to new ideas & projects
- You will be able to work on close relationships with top influencers worldwide, as well as on innovative & creative projects with top tier international customers (eg. DKNY, Burberry, Diesel, Samsonite, Nike, Olympus, Tommy Hilfiger)
- You will be part of an international, fast-growing, talented and highly motivated team and you will get many opportunities to develop, grow and learn
- You will have a good compensation, a performance based incentive, a company Mac(book) and all other tools you need
- You will get a high level of independence and you will get the opportunity to build your own success and to explore your entrepreneurial spirit
- a minimum of 2-4 years working experience as a Talent Agent/Booker/Sales/Marketing role at a (talent)agency in a creative, dynamic & digital environment
- have the excellent competency to manage multiple influencers, perfect people skills and a hands on ‘get-things-done’ mentality
- capable at persuading, negotiating, managing schedules as well excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- good understanding of the world of digital influencers, social media, the power of online influencers as a marketing tool, opportunities and limitations of today’s and tomorrow’s digital media platforms
- a strong personality who is able to work autonomously
- Fluent in English language.
Full time, start date: as soon as possible. You’ll need to work from our HQ in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
If you are interested, please mail your resume and motivation to:[email protected]