During this all-round workshop internship, you will be working in our atelier in Amsterdam, and participate in all creative processes taking place in and around the Blom & Blom workshop. Your responsibilities include restoring and redesigning lamps, experimenting on new designs, and helping out creating lighting designs at our clients.
The majority of your tasks will be related to the workshop, but if you like keeping your hands clean from time to time, you are also most welcome to help us out being creative at the Blom & Blom store or office.
Blom & Blom is a young company aiming to collect, restore and redesign industrial lamps and furnishings with a story to tell.
- A lot of learning by doing
- Gaining experience of working with unique objects and materials
- Being part of the creative heart of Blom & Blom
- Working in a small team
- The possibility to set and meet your own learning goals
- The occasional schnitzel and beers in Berlin
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Interested in (re)design
- Fluent in Dutch, preferably basic knowledge of English
- Following or completed a ‘MBO‘, ‘HBO‘ or ‘WO‘ education (or equivalent)
- Preferably possessing a drivers license (B)
Starting now- for at least 3 months – minimum 3 days a week (preferably 4-5 days a week)
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation [email protected]
We would love to meet you!
Blom & Blom