10 THINGS is looking for an intern! You’ll become a valuable asset to our team based in Amsterdam where we will work together on the development of our hotspots & travel platform.
When visiting a new city, we all have the same issue: what to do? And even though some sites give you tips, and searching the web can certainly show you a list of touristic attractions, that’s not always what you’re looking for. You want to find that beautiful spot, that authentic restaurant, that hidden cocktail bar, or that underground club. You’d like to know what’s trending now, not last year. You want to go where the locals go.
10 THINGS is a global network of local experts from the most exciting cities around the world. Together with our experts, we select 10 things to do for every major city, in every popular genre. Local DJs advise you where to dance, fashion bloggers tell you where to shop, and local food experts recommend you where to eat. Visiting a city and in need of some inspiration on where to go? We’ve got you covered.
Location: Amsterdam, NL.
- Write engaging content for our website & blog
- Update & monitor our social media channels
- Think with us about our marketing strategy
- Set up (social) advertising campaigns and monitor them
- Communicate with stakeholders from around the world
- Contact selected hotspots & events
- Think of & execute new ways to promote our platform to a broader audience
- You enjoy working in Amsterdam, our hometown
- You like working in a small team
- You love writing engaging content
- You have a thing for travel and discovering new places
- You have some experience with monitoring and updating social media channels
- You enjoy interacting with others and aren’t afraid to reach out to people you don’t know
- Your English is fluent
- You study HBO marketing/communication/journalism/online media or anything related
- You’ll receive a reasonable compensation for your efforts and at the end of your term there’s pie
- You want to take over the world with us, one city at a time
When can you start? We’re flexible!
Visit our website or send an email to [email protected] and tell us a little about yourself. We don’t want your entire CV. Just tell us about projects you’ve worked on, what your role was and how you plan to contribute to our team.
Finally, please let us know when you can start and for how long you’re planning to stay with us.
Looking forward to your response!
- The 10 THINGS team.