For our rapidly-expanding company, we are looking for a German Customer Service intern. At Ace & Tate, the customer is at the centre of everything we do. We’re therefore looking for a smart, empathetic, friendly, and high energy Customer Service Associate to join our team. You’ll communicate directly with our shoppers via e-mail, social media, phone and in person.
Glasses wearers ourselves, we founded Ace & Tate because we thought it should be possible to update your eyewear as often as you update your look, without compromising on style and quality. By designing our frames in-house at our Amsterdam studio, working directly with our manufacturing partners and selling directly to our customers, we are able to eliminate unnecessary markups, middlemen and third-party costs. This enables us to offer a pair of Ace & Tate frames, including prescription lenses. The position will be in Amsterdam.
- Engaging directly with our customers, thus being the face and voice of our company
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors
- Providing information to customers relating to frame size, color, fit, etcetera
- Developing a deep understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions
- Assisting in tracking lost packages and resolving issues with our distribution team
- Are a talented communicator, with a mastery of verbal and written German
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction
- Possess excellent conflict resolution skills
- Have an interest in continued learning, and know when to ask for help
- Love the Ace & Tate brand and product
The internship starts immediately and will be for 3 months at least.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans.