NeginMirsalehi.com is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog for the global and sophisticated young woman of today. In a short period of time, NeginMirsalehi.com grew into an international platform that inspires hundreds of thousands readers world wide with daily high quality content. Together with her team, Negin Mirsalehi designs, develops and distributes this content via NeginMirsalehi.com and social media channels like Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. Additionally, the Negin Mirsalehi brand will soon expand with the introduction of a product line. We are currently seeking a Creative Content Manager to join our young and ambitious team.
Location office: Almere, international travels will also be required.
You will be responsible for all content produced on Negin Mirsalehi’s social channels, blog and content produced for the new product line from a conceptual and creative perspective.
Overseeing all content from conceptualization to the final edit, you’ll work closely together with Negin Mirsalehi in order to create original ideas and put them into practice. You will support the production of content for social channels such as Instagram and Snapchat, this also includes organizing and attending (inter)national trips on a frequent basis. Additionally, you will work with clients to build and implement online social media activations from a creative perspective and develop new business pitches and presentations.
Additional tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and implement online content strategy for both Negin Mirsalehi as well as the new product line, from a creative and conceptual perspective
- Work closely with Negin Mirsalehi to create original content ideas for online campaigns (e.g. in storyboards, PPT presentations)
- Support the production of content for social channels (e.g. Instagram, snapchat and video content)
- Organize and attend trips, events and ensuring that Negin Mirsalehi is well prepared
- Oversee the monthly editorial calendar, messaging and postings for both the blog, social channels as well as the new product line, from a creative and editorial perspective
- Understand social media innovations and best practices and use them to support content development
- Handle regular and consistent contact with clients to build and implement online social media activations from a creative perspective
- Participate in new business pitch developments and presentations
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Extensive content producing/ editorial skills (preferably photo/video)
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm and translate innovative content ideas/strategies and put them into practice
- Proficient with PPT, Photoshop and other design programs
- Proactive, hands-on, detail oriented, problem solving, and extremely organized
- 3-5 years experience working with content, social media platforms, and online social media campaigns
- Experience working with luxury fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands
- Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube savvy
- Willing to travel frequently
- Preferably a person who has fulfilled a creative role within a creative agency, magazine or (luxury) brand
Exact starting date to be decided, please mention your earliest possible starting date within motivation.
What we offer
NeginMirsalehi.com offers a unique opportunity to deliver a substantial contribution to the development of Negin Mirsalehi as a media property and the development of the new product line from a conceptual and creative perspective. As a Content Creative you will work closely with Negin Mirsalehi to create the most original and compelling content. You are part of a young and dynamic team, giving you the chance to realize your creative ideas.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and motivation including your earliest possible starting date to Maurits Stibbe at Maurits@neginmirsalehi.com.