Are you a good communicator and have great organizational skills? Do you love working in an international environment and do you have a keen interest in fashion/lifestyle/hospitality brands?
Our young creative department, TCS, at TransPerfect Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Intern Copywriting Coordinator who is able to start as soon as possible. TransPerfect Creative Services focuses on creative transcreation and copywriting to serve a larger variety of clients. From the biggest market leaders to small businesses in the fields of fashion/lifestyle/hospitality and marketing. For many brands a plain translation isn’t sufficient anymore. The markets have changed and the shift to online requires a specific tone of voice and creative storytelling to reach the targeted consumers.
To meet our clients needs we are extending our pool of copywriters and that’s where you will step in!
What we offer
* A chance to work on an international scale with market leading clients
* International, creative and young colleagues
* A beautiful office located on one of the best spots in Amsterdam
* A small fee for your hard work but more important; great appreciation
* Searches for new copywriters (all possible language combinations)
* Supervising the entire selection process of copywriters
* Evaluates copywriter CV’s
* Tests potential candidates
* Negotiates initial rates
* Sets up copywriters in the creative vendor database
* Maintains and updates information on creative vendors and helps Project Managers with vendor selection for their different clients
* Strong interest in marketing, fashion and lifestyle brands
* Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Preferably someone who is in their final year
* Detail oriented
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal
* High communication skills
Preferable starting as soon as possible for a period longer then 4 months
Who are we?
TransPerfect was founded in 1992 with the following mission: to provide the highest quality language services to leading businesses worldwide. With no external financing, the TransPerfect family of companies grew from its humble beginnings as a two person company operating in an NYU business school dorm room into the world’s second -largest translation and software localization firm and one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. With a network of over 5,000 language specialists and over 2,500 full-time employees in over 80 locations across 6 continents, we’re continuously ready to meet our clients’ needs, around the clock and around the world. We attribute our growth to the skill, aptitude, and commitment of our high caliber employees. Put simply, we hire the most talented candidates and give them the guidance, resources, and opportunities they need to grow their career in an expanding environment.
If you match the above profile, then please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected]