The day begins. Let’s first check if one of the connected web shops has any new product categories that we want to list on our site. Hey, that’s cool; Zalando now also has a swimwear category. You directly link it to the swimwear category of our site. The sizes and brands were already matched before so the products are added automatically. You do need to run a text match on the “outlet” category, as here many of the products are uncategorised. Now it is time for you to check your mailbox for more sales or discount codes that we can list on the site. When that’s done you are ready to compose the look-of-the-day and write a blog on the look. You post these on our site and on the social media sites Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.. The likes are immediately flying in! When that’s done you can make someone happy by announcing the winner of this weeks Like-and-win campaign. You send the mail, post the message and you’re off preparing the new competition that is going online tomorrow. Next, you do a check on new registrations of web shops. You report these to the technical guys, so that you can connect them to the site tomorrow. Together with the front-end designer, you discuss the new homepage of the site and select the products that will be promoted there. The day is almost coming to an end and you respond to some questions and comments on social media before you go home. Tomorrow’s another day!
Do you know all about fashion, fabrics, sizes and brands and are you looking for a job where you can write and communicate in your own language? Then we are looking for you.
Kleding.nl/Fashiola has been for some time now the starting point for searching for online clothing in The Netherlands. We gather products from more than 200 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally we write inspiring daily blogs about looks and clothing trends. After the success in The Netherlands we started in Germany, UK, Spain and France under our international name Fashiola.
For our German site (www.fashiola.de) we are looking for someone with German as first language or mother tongue.
You will work with hus in the Netherlands at our office in Amsterdam.
• An informal, creative, ambitious work environment
• Plenty of space for personal development
• A working space in the heart of Amsterdam, close to the central station
An informal company, which is based in the East of The Netherlands (Nijverdal), from where big online concepts (millions of visitors per month) are developed. The age of our employees lies between 20 and 35. No-nonsense, straightforward and a hint of humour are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities, if you have the right “getting the job done” mentality. Just show us what you’re made of!
We are looking for an intern for a minimal of 24 hours per week, who will, amongst other things:
· Categorise and label products
· Create fashion styles from our products
· Follow the latest fashion news and blog about it
· Manage our online community and social media accounts
· Stay in contact with listed international shops and affiliate networks
· Execute miscellaneous (administrative) other activities
• German as mother tongue or first language, but you also speak Dutch or English
• You have experience in the use of social media
• You have experience in text writing for the web
• You can work independently and not get distracted easily
• You have a ‘getting the job done ‘mentality
• You are living close to Amsterdam
September – February
Please send your resume + short motivation to [email protected] (English or German).