HARDWORKING, DEDICATED & FUN.
Are you looking for a great eCommerce internship at an international fashion company? We are currently seeking a full or part time intern to join the eCommerce team contributing to the successful roll out of all marlies|dekkers online marketing activities in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France.
Over the past 20 years, Marlies Dekkers has become one of the most successful lingerie designers. Surrounded by a team of 50 enthusiastic and ambitious employees and headquarted in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, everyday bring a new challenge in this fast-paced, international, fashion retailer.
Besides from a passion for lingerie and swimwear, our colleagues have one thing in common; they “dare to be, dare to dream and dare to explore”.
• the provision of relevant and up-to-date information to affiliate partners
• recruiting new publishers and bloggers to promote the marlies|dekkers brand
• researching and writing SEO relatable blog posts for the website
• brief analysis of campaigns via Google Analytics
• assisting in the management of our affiliate programs in NL, DE and FR
• optimising content on the marlies|dekkers website for SEO purposes
• preparation of digital assets for our website and external platforms
• other reasonable and relatable tasks as asked by your manager
• are fluent in German, French or Dutch.
• have good English language skills
• have an affinity for online advertising.
• live or are willing to relocate within the Rotterdam area
• are completing a Bachelor’s degree related to marketing, communications or business
• are available for 6 months from October 2015
• is independent and a great organiser
• have an affinity for women’s fashion
24-40 Hours per Week from October 5th.
For 6 months.
Are you the perfect fit for our team? Send your Motivation Letter, CV and Photo to our Online Marketing Manager; Kavita Verryth. [email protected]