We are looking for an enthusiastic allround production intern who will supports the ST Girls product development/production department of SuperTrash.
SuperTrash was founded by ambitious entrepreneur Olcay Gulsen. The label’s Retail network of over 2000 high-end boutiques and department stores and 15 brand stores in 32 countries has made it a major power player in today’s fashion industry. The SuperTrash office is located in Amsterdam.
- Assisting in the development and production processes of the collections
- Judging samples on details, measurements, fit and workmanship
- Overseeing sourcing
- Keeping all systems up to date
- Coordination of photoshoot and making the salesbook
- 3rd / 4th year Fashion & Management student (AMFI/TMO)
- Fluent in English
- Self-starter mentality, responsible and organized
- Expert in Excel
- Knowledge of Pebblestone Fashion, Canvas, Indesign or Illustrator is a pre
Available for minimum of 5 months, starting in September 2014. Earlier start is possible.