- A lot of learning-by-doing
- Working in an international business
- Gaining experience in running a small (entrepreneurial) business
- Working in a small team (you will be one of eight)
- Personal counseling in meeting your learning goals
- A fun place to work and develop your skills
Blom & Blom is a young company aiming to collect, restore and redesign industrial lamps and furnishings with a
story to tell.
During this all-round internship, you will be responsible for executing and optimizing the Blom & Blom business
operations. Your involvement in the company will cover the whole spectrum of a small (retail) business,
including Sales & Marketing, Communication & PR, Operations, and Finance. Your activities include, among
many others, managing orders, performing marketing & PR activities, and assisting on matters like website
content, client support, and financial administration. You will have regularly contact with clients, suppliers, and
partners - both via email, phone, or in the Blom & Blom store.
Besides your day to day activities, you will participate in the development and execution of a range of
operational projects, aiming to improve and strengthen the Blom & Blom operations. During the internship, you
will work closely together with the CEO of the company.
The majority of your tasks will be ‘business-related’, but you are also more than welcome to contribute on new
creative client concepts, or get your hands dirty in our workshop from time to time. You will be working from
our office in Amsterdam.
- Interested in (re)design
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch & English (especially in writing)
- Following a ‘HBO‘ or ‘WO‘ bachelor, preferably in the direction of Small Business & Retail Management or
Business / Communication
- Proactive and a drive to ‘manage things‘
- An own laptop (preferable Mac) that you are willing to use during your internship
January 2016 / 4-6 months (full-time)
Interested? Send us your CV and a short motivation via [email protected]