To further expand our Design team we are looking for an enthusiastic design intern who will help us to make great GSUS collections.
gsus, established in Amsterdam North, next to running a wholesale business in adult apparel also owns 8 retail store in the Netherlands and Belgium. Their collections are sold in 10+ countries worldwide. Together with other brands and retailers such as Kings of Indigo, Ontour, JC Rags, Men At Work, Sissy Boy en OPEN32, gsus is part of the Varova Fashion Group.
Born in 1993 from a rebellious heart and a need to break free from the norm.
gsus has over the years grown into a brand known for its unique style.
A brand that believes beauty can be found in chaos and disorder.
With items that recognizable by outspoken prints. Unexpected contrasts and pops of color with a vintage feel, whilst never losing sight of the aesthetics or functionality.
Let us take you on a journey though the contemporary world, in which we explore the edginess of beauty and embrace our imperfections.
• Assist Designers in the daily routine
• Producing clear and detailed technical sketches
• Doing trend research
• Involved in fabric research and print development
• Be present at fittings
• Communicating technical and creative ideas to designers
• Other administrative tasks (organizing fabric sourcing)
• Help to keep the department organized
• Flexible and fast
• Pro-active work attitude
• HBO level
• Experienced in working with Illustrator/Photoshop
• Any experience in Fashion is an advantage
From January/February for a minimum period of 4 months.
Email a copy of your CV along with a motivation letter as why you like to apply for this position to
[email protected] Our company website is www.g-sus.com.