As part of the offline marketing department you will help to expand Zalando’s profile and brand awareness by setting up marketing cooperation’s between Zalando and other companies.
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin
- A dynamic and motivated team
- Never get bored! Zalando is a place where there are new developments everyday
- An international team with engaged colleagues working to create the best online fashion experience in the world
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Thanks to our eCommerce expertise and can-do spirit we’ve become one of Europe’s biggest eCommerce companies in only a few short years. Today, Zalando operates in 15 countries. The core of our business is to be cutting edge in each and every of our fundamental pillars: fashion, internet technology and logistics. Zalando SE, which is based in Berlin, operates the international business and takes care of our business development, comprising of management, marketing, IT and administration.
- Planning and execution of offline marketing strategies
- Coordination of marketing activities
- Analysis and evaluation of offline marketing activities, as well as interpretation of the results
- Coordination of workflow with internal and external partners
- Control of KPIs and other relevant performance metrics
- Understanding of graphic concepts
- Bachelor or Master student in Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Management or other Business studies
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of German is useful but not essential
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (focus on Excel and Power Point)
- You are motivated, creative, flexible, open and analytical
- Self-driven, independently working character
Full-time 6 months internship starting July/August 2014
Want to join us?
Then we’d be more than happy to receive your application, which should include your earliest possible availability date as well as your desired salary. Please apply through our career portal.
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact us via email // Barbara Fendrich email@example.com