As a Digital Marketing intern at IMA, you will work closely with our Digital Marketing Analysts and project teams. You will be supporting a variety of marketing tasks, including media planning, tracking, reporting and analysis of campaigns. You have a strong knowledge of digital marketing, and data & analytics related to measuring and optimizing digital campaigns.
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA), based in Amsterdam, is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. We develop marketing strategies for brands, building on the reach and authority of the new generation of 'digital influencers', such as bloggers and vloggers (video-bloggers). Since the launch of IMA, we have built up a strong international client base within the fashion and lifestyle industries (i.e. Diesel, Phillips, DKNY, Mango, Samsonite, Hema, Ahold, TUI).
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 30+ dedicated professionals.
-Working with the digital marketing manager and learning to plan, execute, and most importantly, measure and analyze campaigns.
- Collaborating across all agency sub-teams to measure and report on campaign results
- Assisting on media planning (paid, owned, earned) and scope for upcoming campaigns
- Learning how to work with set budgets to plan and achieve campaign KPI’s
- Collecting data and creating weekly and monthly measurement reviews with sub-teams on campaign and influencer performance.
- Researching news and new developments in social media and influencer marketing field.
Required Skills & Experience
- A marketing background/education.
- Experience in online marketing is a plus (1-2 years)
- Fluent in English
- Data driven. A love for numbers and confidence in analyzing data
- Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Some understanding of the paid digital marketing landscape (Facebook, Instagram and Google)
- Excellent communication skills to work cross-teams, creative thinker and team player
*Please note this is not a graduate internship
As soon as possible - for a period of 6 months
Please send your motivation letter + CV to: [email protected]