Novelist to be - Word wizard - Social Media poet
(a.k.a. Our Communication Intern)
Do you claim to be a punctuation perfectionist, a grammar-guru and a language-lover? And do you have a thing for social media? We are looking for a Communication Intern that will support our devoted Storyteller and social team telling the stories of all Typhoon clients like MOMO, Hendrick's Gin, SNCKBR, Deliveroo, Foodhallen, The Butcher, THE DUCHESS and Taste of Amsterdam. Content creation, copywriting and social media support - we name it, you will do it! You will get the word out there. Whatever that word may be.
Let’s start with 'How to Typhoon 101’.
Typhoon Hospitality is divided into three teams: DO | MAKE | TELL.
Our Pun Prince(ss) is part of team MAKE. At MAKE we create, we envision, give shape & form abstract ideas, we beautify. We’re like artists, just clean and with an actual income (be it modest). We tell the stories of our clients by creating content in the form of copy, design and other interactive platforms. Anything the strategic guys at team DO and Tell dream up and our own crazy ideas are translated into beautiful visuals, online tools and copy. Always on topic, always edgy, always innovative. Yup, that’s us!
* Support Team Make wherever needed
* Create content in both Dutch and English
* Copywrite. From press releases to blogs. From online copy to words of wisdom
* Develop some incredibly likeable social media copy
* Join all the crazy and fun company events
* Do small things that mean a great deal to your teamies
* A 3rd or 4th year communication or media student
* Available for a minimum of 5 months
* Fluent in both Dutch and English
* A creative mind and not afraid to speak up
* Able to handle short deadlines
* Genuinely addicted to food, if not this might not be for you…
Available for a minimum of 5 months
Sounds like your cup of tea?
Send your CV and motivation and join the madness!