Sales driven PR Advisor (The Netherlands / Germany)
We are currently looking for 2 PR advisors for our Rotterdam office. After an on the job training you will be managing some of our brands in the Netherlands or Germany. You will be responsible to look after the best interest for these brands (our clients). The Image Factory is always busy to provide the best possible representation and to maximize exposure in print, online and other media. Therefor we need you to be able to sell and pitch those brands. We also need you to be a good planner and organizer. You will have to keep a good overview of various clients, their products and the possibilities in the market. You will be constantly searching for matches between the brands and various media. You will look after all activities that will help to stimulate our brands. You will think of ways to help these brands and also be hands on in executing the various brand strategies. You will be on the phone a lot. Therefore, we need you to not be shy. We are looking for someone that is driven and competitive and who enjoys reaching the goals we set for our brands. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, organized, knows what is trending.
You have an interest in fashion, beauty or lifestyle related products. You have got good communication and people skills. You know how to present yourself.
The Image Factory is a leading modern international PR and marketing company. We are specialized in the fields of beauty, fashion, lifestyle and care. The head office is located in Rotterdam, the city that has been chosen to the number 5 in the top ten of World’s top cities’.
Look us up: www.image-factory.org
Our engine runs on a worldwide network of editors, bloggers, vloggers, influencers, fashion designers, celebrities, stylists, make-up artists and photographers. The Image Factory consists of a powerhouse team of dedicated professionals, each with a distinct area of expertise and experience. What we share is a passion for PR & marketing and a serious enthusiasm to get the job done! We use our creativity across traditional and social media to deliver campaigns that empower, engage and persuade. And always with an absolute focus on measurable business results.
• Initiate creative marketing and PR strategies
• Maintain and expand our PR contacts
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Follow up on these press releases
• Collating and analyzing media coverage;
• Writing and editing releases, case studies, speeches, articles, newsletters and annual reports;
• Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
• Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook
• Call editors, journalists, bloggers & vloggers and pitch the brands
• Monitor theme planning
• Distribution of mainline images to press
• Writing monthly status reports and making clipping overview
• Support in special events and projects as necessary, including invitations, desk visits, launches and sample support
• Organize and support in special events and projects as necessary, including invitations, desk visits, launches and sample supporting
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
• Sales / result driven
• Relevant experience (preferably also with socialmedia and infuencer marketing)
• Knowledge of print / online media
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
• Ability to cope with pressure
• Creativity, imagination and initiative;
• Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
• Presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
• Awareness of different media agendas
• For Germany we need you to be fluent in German (preferably a native speaker)
Start as soon as possible
Mail: [email protected]