The internship position is part of the creative communication team at the Marie-Stella-Maris headquarters in Amsterdam. You will support the role of the online marketer, who is responsible for all online communication. You will be involved in social media campaigns, marketing campaigns, creative content creation and blogging. You will be required to write passionately and originally about cultural topics ranging from fashion, art, design and film, music etc. You will obtain a valuable insight into a starting and growing business with international potential, continuous creative communication ideas, research and PR and marketing. This is a great opportunity for those looking to get knowledge on the online creative market, build a strong portfolio of published work and experiencing the creative process in a business mainly focused on creative outputs.
MARIE-STELLA-MARIS Headquarters, Amsterdam. MARIE-STELLA-MARIS is an Amsterdam based water and care lifestyle brand that believes in the idea of sharing. The resolution 64/292 has inspired us in 2011 to develop MARIE-STELLA-MARIS, simply because we care. Through sharing our personal interests and by offering a broad range of water and care products we are capable to change the life of others. Social responsibility, eye for detail, creativity, personality and distinct style are key ingredients for everything we carry out.
- Managing social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest/Google+)
- Contribute daily to online magazine (Salle-Privee.com)
- Submit articles, write and support content (interviews with international artists, discovery of new talent, places, objects – collect new subjects)
- Content creation for online (Salle-Privee.com, social media MSM)
- Assisting role copy for webshop communication
- Supporting role in photography
- Bachelor student
- Studies marketing, journalism, fashion, communication or other creative communication related fields.
- Affinity with online communication, internet savvy (especially Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/blogs)
- Passion for creative writing
- Visually developed, owns solid photography skills
- Team player but also capable to work independently
- Pro-active, flexible, reliable and hard working
- Familiar with Adobe incl. Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (verbal and written)
The internship period will start as soon as possible for a minimum period of 5 months.
Do you think you fit to this profile and are you ready for the challenge? Send your resume and motivation (English) to [email protected]