As an intern at Modellist-ID you are part of a young and ambitious team in a rapidly developing internationally oriented company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Modellist-ID is a platform for international fashion models of renowned modeling agencies. It offers a safe online community and several convenient services and deals to the models. In several ways they can connect to each other and share both practical information and fun tips on various types of places to go. Also, the website offers a public platform to the models to a rapidly growing audience. On Modellist-ID.com blogs, photos and videos can be uploaded about their lives, experiences and favorite products. In this way, models can create a loyal following and showcase their various talents.
The Intern Online Marketing & Communications has variety of tasks and will:
- Review and upload content (i.e. blogs) by our model members on the company website
- Search for, create and upload content about the model community
- Share our content on social media in ways to maximize the audience engagement
Depending on time, the intern may also be involved in:
- Implementing social media management software
- Implementing and maintaining a CRM system
- Developing and composing a newsletter
For this position we are looking for someone that fits the following criteria:
- Writes well and fluently in English
- Knowledge on the use of social media
- Enrolled in a relevant educational program, such as Journalism or Communications
- Affinity with the modeling industry, fashion, beauty, health and hotspots
- Independent, precise, enthusiastic, creative, hands-on mentality
- Willingness to develop, improve and increase content (sharing)
- Knowledge on Photoshop and video editing is a plus
This is an unpaid position of which the duration is to be agreed upon (minimum 3 months, starting as soon as possible). It is an internship for those that wish to increase their knowledge and experience in the field of online marketing and communications, and writing skills. There is plenty of responsibility and room to work independently, and taking initiative and expressing your ideas on improvement is highly stimulated.
Please send your motivation letter in English and CV to [email protected] before May 15 2014. After this deadline we will inform you about the application process.