IVY & LIV is a jewelry brand that fuses edge and sophistication into refined and one of a kind pieces. Made for women who turn their cant’s into can’s and dreams into plans.
IVY & LIV is looking for an intern to join the IVY & LIV team, who will be part of our product development from A to Z.
- As a product developer you will be partly responsible for the production of new collections in close cooperation with the design team.
- You will assist in 3D – and hand drawings of designs and make design overviews of the jewelry for our manufacturer.
- You will be dealing with the purchase of the collection and administrative work related to the production, procurement and incoming orders.
- You will cooperate in the optimization of the logistics; from the development and purchase of a product, through production and distribution.
- You have good associated communication skills to maintain and optimize contact with our existing hauliers and manufacturers or even search for new ones.
- You are creative and a good drawer, preferable 3D drawing
- You have excellent knowledge of the Adobe programs: Photoshop, Illustrator en InDesign
- You also have excellent knowledge of the English language both spoken and written
- Being a team player, able to handle shifting priorities and promoting your own identity and work spirit are essential; you have the ability to seize the initiative.
- You have an eye for details, a passion for IVY & LIV and jewelry, and a perfectionist mindset.
- You are ambitious, goal-orientated and you can manage timelines and deadlines.
- You have a flexible attitude and you are structured, reliable, pro-active and you can think along; you don’t mind taking a first step.
- Hold your own laptop.
- You are at your 3rd or 4th year of a HBO education
- You can start your fulltime internship as soon as possible for at least 4 months.
If you are interested in applying for this internship please send your CV, motivational letter and a photo as soon as possible to [email protected]